Saturday, May 31, 2008

Non-House Related


Allie made it to the NH State Girls Singles Tennis Tournament.  The state takes applications for #1 or #2 singles players from the high school teams (class I, L and M & S)  They accept the top 32 and have a 3 day long competition to get to the top singles girl in the state.
Allie qualified!!!! As a freshman... She was seeded at number 16, which is half.  I can't believe it.  I am so proud of her.  She had a great record 10 wins, 4 losses.  She played some great players and a couple of beginners, but she always played well.
So, the match (day 1) was planned for Sat May 31, but was postponed due to rain and thunderstorms.  We are now planning on Monday, June 2 at Plymouth State College.
I am ready.  Allie and I played 2 hours of singles this morning.  She is getting better everyday.

No comments: