Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Latest Vice...





I gave up potato chips in high school, as I never liked the greasy "fake potato" flavor.
If I wanted something salty, I would eat popcorn or more recently tortilla chips.
But, on a whim, I tried the most delicious gourmet chip that I found at a gas station!
Meet kettle chips www.kettlechips.com
I have tried a lot of their flavors and LOVE them all!
But, I have not found any Death Valley Chipote!  I am on a mission.
The best flavors are the Beer Cheddar, particularly good with Bud Lite with lime.
Backyard BBQ is good if you want a sweet chip.
Buffalo Blue is NOT flavored like buffalo wings, but rather a BBQ sauce.
Salt and Black pepper is salty and yummy and Sour Cream, Chive and Onion is to die for!

No artificial tastes, just delicious!


No comments: