Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well, I wish this was my experience....


Here is what I WISHED my day ended like...
When instead, I played in a tennis tournament tournament, went to a flea market and got stung by a bee.  A mean sucker who of course released venom into my bloodstream and now, my ankle is swollen like a tree trunk.
Speaking of tennis, my partner and I qualified for the semi-finals tomorrow at 9am!  Yay!

But, that means I have 12 hours to reduce the swelling, prevent anaphylactic shock and win against a high school player and her college age sister, a former high school player.  Well, I am tough.  I am a 35 year old woman who has not only bee venom running through my veins, but also an Italian temper.

On a good note, I went to a flea market in Derry and purchased a couple of knock-off bags, a Kate Spade cutie for Ash and a Louis Vitton crazy cherry pattern for me!  Also, Allie wound up with a studded rainbow belt that she has been eyeing at Hot Topic.  Total cost of these was $45.00.  I was thrilled.  Of course, I am saying that the bags are knock offs, because if they are not, I purchased stolen goods.

Wish me luck.  Tomorrow at 9 am is the semi-finals and the finals (God willing) are at 3 pm.  Oh, and we have to get these matches in before the thunderstorms that are a comin'...


No comments: