Monday, August 18, 2008

Visit from Dame & Laurie



We had the pleasure of visiting with Dame and Laurie yesterday.  And they brought with them two angels...
Two adorable angels. 
Claudia is just beautiful.  Ash begged me to take a picture of her sleeping!  Too cute.
Here is Theo sitting in the coop!  He made me smile everytime he sat down there.  He even beckoned his father over to sit with him!  And yes, I am trying to get him hooked on tennis already.  He has tremendous energy, is very curious and has the balance of a gymnast.
Fun day with the family.  We have got to see them more often.  Both girls made me promise to visit Laurie and Damian more after they departed...

2 comments:

piera said...

They are both sooooooooooooo cute...

Laurie said...

AH, cute pics of my sweeties! Yes, you must visit more often!!!