Monday, August 11, 2008

We Just Returned..

Jon and I just got back from a well needed long weekend at the Balsams.  We had a fantastic time.  There was so much rain, so much water that the waterfall was at the fullest I have seen in 10 years.  
We ate, played tennis, chess, checkers, pool, went for long walks, went running.  I took 5 painting classes (I will post my results soon).  We had a fantastic time.
Here I am celebrating Theo's homecoming!  A year ago, I enjoyed mid-day mojitos in Guatemala.  I ordered one at the Balsams and while it was delicious, it didn't have anywhere near the mint that the real thing had!




1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh I'm so jealous of your weekend getaway! Sounds like a fun time! and much needed break!

Did you get Theo's phone message? He is quite the talker on the phone these days. haha.