Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Deliveries

So things have been surprisingly busy around here.  We just got over the girls returning to school, they have their routines down.
I ordered copies of their textbooks, so that they would have copies to leave at home and not have to lug 50 pounds of books in their backpacks.
So, all week the books have been arriving via FedEx, USPS and UPS.
But, unexpectedly, but gladly our pantry was delivered!  Our builder was taking a month off from us to build a foundation for another family.  In the meantime, he delivered our pantry, bench and bathroom vanity.
I have been feverishly staining and sealing them.
The pantry is stained the same color as the rest of our house, Early Colonial, but it is still too dark for me.  So, I am busy wallpapering the back of the pantry.  I can't wait for it to dry, so I can finish and then load up the pantry....
So exciting

No comments: