Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update - Hectic Life

My life is hectic.
My back is out.
My brain is fried (too much photoshop training).

But, my tennis is great.  My kids are doing well in school and my husband is completing his home gym.  So when they are happy, I am happy.
I am starting to think about Christmas ideas.  I am planning for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I am trying to not let it catch me by surprise, so that I can enjoy the holidays.  My girls asked if we could decorate the house this year now that the addition is done.  They are excited by it and I am thrilled by their enthusiasm.
Right now, besides work, kids and family, I am working on the cookbook for the Jan Norris Burn and Auction, am on the search committee for a new tennis pro at one of our clubs, am on the design team for wingdoodle, am preparing to coach spring tennis for the high school.
I am busy and I love it.



1 comment:

Fran said...

I think that Halloween has almost become the new Christmas :D