Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hide and Seek


Where is Theo?  Is he behind the curtain? Is he under the chair?....

This is a game we played on Friday for a little while before our walk....

The reward was the picture below!
"found" him, he pulled the door shut and "hid" again...

Oh, to be a 2 year old!


Theo and Claudia were just adorable.  Claudia didn't make a peep the entire time I was there.  She was observant and angelic and quiet.
Theo was a bundle of energy, getting into everything, adoring his father and sister, "Sissy".

The two of them kept an eye on each other 100% of the time.

The cutest moment was when we returned from our walk and I mentioned that Claudia's feet were cold.
Being the good brother that he is, Theo ran to the hotel heater and turned it on!  I was shocked.
Not only did he understand everything I said, but he knew what to do to warm up Sissy....
Theo is sharp as a tack.  He listens to everything and knows what is going on. He doesn't speak much, but I am sure that he understands everything.  I think that he is one of those kids that when he speaks, he will speak in sentences....

No comments: