Thursday, October 23, 2008

What I am Reading

Breaking Dawn is the last book in the Twilight Series.  Breaking Dawn is a phenomenal book.  The earlier books, Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse were all good books, each with great scenes.  But, Breaking Dawn is just fantastic.
Breaking Dawn builds on the storyline and and mythology of the previous books.  The author excelled at this novel, clearly her best book by far.
Breaking Dawn weaves themes from previous novels into a fast paced, exciting story.  This novel is carefully thought out and planned.  This author outdid herself.
If you have not read the Twilight Series or are reading them but aren't in love with them, stay the course!  It is all worth it for Breaking Dawn!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I don't usually make a habit of commenting twice on one blog, but I had to say this-I just finished reading the last book in the Twilight series. These books were the 4 best books I've read. I was so hooked on them and actually felt sad when I finished the series up.