Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny Wacky Cakes

Ash and I are fans of this website.  They feature cake wrecks... Now, before you think they are being mean, they feature cakes that are supposed to be professionally decorated, not home cooks giving a new hobby a try or being brave.  They also feature some just beautiful cakes as well, but if you are in the right mood, this website is hysterical!
That being said, we have one we wanted to send.  We are all fans of ice cream cake, particularly Carvel Ice Cream cake.  (Dairy Queen is quite good too, Friendlys- not so good, but Carvel takes the cake for us.)
So, while browsing through the grocery store, I was stopped dead in my tracks by this cake....It was on sale (surprise!).  I started giggling uncontrollably in the store and had to buy it to share the laughs with my family!  (It was delicious, by the way).
When I got home, Ash saw it and immediately said that we should send it to that website!
The second photo is the promotional photo that Carvel uses on their website....
Both are things of beauty, no?

No comments: