Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last Post of January 2009

Wow, we have already gone through an entire month of 2009!
Time is flying...
Looking forward, February is birthday month for Theo and Claudia.  I can not believe that Theo turns 2 in a few days and Claudia will be a year old.
Allie has been driving more and more and is getting some good experience under her (seat)belt. She takes driver's ed this summer or even as late as the fall.
I am looking forward to Valentine's Day.... red hearts, little chocolates...yum.
Our back deck and siding are 100% done!  Dean, our builder extraordinaire is almost all done! He has made our home beautiful.  He is such a hard worker and a highly skilled craftsman.  It is hard to believe that he is all that AND a trustworthy and kind person.  
Rain was forecasted for Tuesday, but now it looks as if it will snow and be very cold again.... I prefer that forecast to rain.
The kids are working on their robots for the Robotics competition.  It takes so much time that I look forward for the 6 week competition to be over.
I am working on more things at work that are both frustrating and exhilarating.   
Tennis is going well and I have a tournament next weekend that I am looking forward to.

I made some vanilla-ginger scones that were by far the best I have ever made.  I will post this recipe soon. 

2 comments:

DamianC said...

Time Passes to quickly,
but a correction, Claudia does not turn 1 until Valentines Day.

DannyB said...

Corrected..... I meant to say I can't believe that in a couple of weeks, Claudia will already be a year old!!!