Saturday, January 17, 2009

NH Cold Spell

True Story.
I have been trying to get my car washed since Wednesday.
Twice, I went to the car wash (which I dread doing) and waited in line for 20 minutes.  Each time, the line didn't move, but I did.  I pulled out and left.  I was not going to wait in line.... I am impatient.
Well, this morning, I thought I would try again.  I pulled into the car wash and as I did, I was thrilled to see no cars in line.  When I looked closer, I noticed this sign....
Apparently, the icy cold, OK, below icy cold temps have caused problems inside the car washes and the water has been freezing to the cars.  It is like the cars are crusted with ice...
I have to say, I didn't expect the sign to be so, well honest....
Truth in advertising...

1 comment:

Cam said...

Lol - At least we're now above zero (though not by much). And I would worry about my locks later freezing if I went to the carwash.