Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 Things About Me That You Might Not Know...

Tagged.  I don't usually participate in the "tagging" but this one might be fun...
So, Laurie and Cam, here goes, you're next.
List 10 things about yourself that others might not know, but are mundane or everyday occurrences to you.

1. I have lovely dreams where I talk with Gram, just like I did for so long.  When I wake up, I cry because I realize that it was a dream and I miss her.
2. I am truly thankful for my family and all their wackiness. (This means all of you!)
3. I don't have a favorite color, but used to choose blue, if I had to make a choice.
4. I miss seeing and laughing with Veron.
5. I love to cook and it seems that everyday, I love it more!
6. Since learning photoshop and illustrator, I think about things very differently.  I see things made up of shapes and lines, not parts.
7. I used to only drink coffee and tea with cream and sugar, but now like tea plain and coffee with milk only.  OK, LOVE coffee with hot skim milk.
8. I finally really understand the expression, "if I only knew then what I know now".
9. A few years ago, I realized that limits are obstacles that I put on myself and are not set in stone by some stronger force or other person.
10. I love to brush and floss my teeth.

No comments: