So, Laurie and Cam, here goes, you're next.
List 10 things about yourself that others might not know, but are mundane or everyday occurrences to you.
1. I have lovely dreams where I talk with Gram, just like I did for so long. When I wake up, I cry because I realize that it was a dream and I miss her.
2. I am truly thankful for my family and all their wackiness. (This means all of you!)
3. I don't have a favorite color, but used to choose blue, if I had to make a choice.
4. I miss seeing and laughing with Veron.
5. I love to cook and it seems that everyday, I love it more!
6. Since learning photoshop and illustrator, I think about things very differently. I see things made up of shapes and lines, not parts.
7. I used to only drink coffee and tea with cream and sugar, but now like tea plain and coffee with milk only. OK, LOVE coffee with hot skim milk.
8. I finally really understand the expression, "if I only knew then what I know now".
9. A few years ago, I realized that limits are obstacles that I put on myself and are not set in stone by some stronger force or other person.
10. I love to brush and floss my teeth.