Degreasers are just what the name implies removes grease, like dishes around the kitchen stove, inside the stove hood on the stove top....
1. Yahoo Answers suggests 1/2 cup borax, 2 T laundry detergent powder, 1 T ammonia & 1 gallon water. Use in a spray bottle
2. Some people suggest full strength vinegar
3. Baking soda paste - 3 T baking soda + 1 cup water. Rinse thoroughly
4. Tipnut suggests filling an empty dishwashing bottle halfway with ammonia. Fill remaining with hot water and 3 squirts of dishwashing soap. Replace cap and shake.
5. Tipnut also suggests 1 gallon of water, 1 cup ammonia, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/4 cup baking soda. Mix in bucket until baking soda is dissolved.
Warning- when using ammonia, wear protective gloves and do not inhale fumes. Ventilate by keeping a window open.