Sunday, March 01, 2009

You've Got to Chuckle at This...


No matter your environmental view, I think this headline takes the cake!
 LARGEST PUBLIC PROTEST OF GLOBAL WARMING EVER FACES MARCH SNOWSTORM.
Yes, that is correct.  Those people concerned about global warming are going to protest (exactly what I don't know) in Washington, DC on Monday. In the middle of a March blizzard.
Does this bring giggles to anyone else's lips?

I mean, yes everyone has their causes and beliefs.  But marching on Washington over global warming seems counterproductive.  Clean up trash.  "Green up your community".  Help others to recycle.  Design an actual useful green product.
This marching is just nonsense.  Do something productive rather than "look at me"  "notice me" type thing.  If every one of those kooks swept the walkway to their homes or volunteered their time productively, they would actually accomplish something.

No comments: