Saturday, July 25, 2009

Little Tidbits from Today...

The girls and I started out the day picking blueberries in Warner. We started out picking 5 pounds of berries...
Then Allie and I went back at 6:30 pm and picked another 8 pounds!
The berries were gorgeous and tasty. We talked about what we were going to do with the berries and Allie mentioned eating them "until she turned blue!". I think I will make Jon's brother a pie that he can freeze it for later. Even though we picked all those berries, Allie asked if we could make an apple pie! I wanted to tell her "wrong season" for that, but she loves apple pie.

The girls cooling off in the lake... I am working on posing and photography and the girls kindly agreed to be my subjects. During the photo shoot, they asked if I could take a picture of their toes in the water.... why not?

The Foothills famous Cinnamon Roll. This is ONE cinnamon roll! It is not a pastry, rather a big slab of bread with cinnamon and frosting on top - (optional frosting).... It deserved a picture!


No comments: