Friday, August 14, 2009

Another Tennis Tournament

Jon & I joined a mixed doubles tennis tournament in Norwich, Vt. Ash asked a friend to be her partner and he agreed, so she joined the tournament as well.
Allie tried to get a partner, but all the friends she invited to be her partner were going away for the weekend.
At the last minute, I was talking to Ted, the manager of the Dartmouth courts. He asked me if I knew anyone interested in being his partner.... "You are in luck" I told him....
Allie & Ted played their first match today and won 6-2, 6-3! Jon & I played our first round as well and won 6-2, 6-0. Ash & Alex play Saturday morning....
Well, our next round - the semifinals - we play Allie & Ted!

It was a beautiful day. Very sunny and very hot. Tomorrow, it is supposed to be sunnier and hotter!
Wish us all luck...

No comments: