Monday, October 26, 2009

Holiday Fair

Kristy Heath, M & P's friend from college has been organizing a Holiday Fair in Grantham each year. She offers up tables for $25 each where you get a 10x10 foot space and a table and have the ability to sell your wares.
I have gone to it for a number of years and though about selling some of my work.
Well, today, I contacted Kristy, knowing that the annual fair is approaching sometime and asked if she still had a spot. Well, as luck would have it, one person dropped out, so I could rent a table!
I agreed, after checking with M to make sure she would come up and help me set up and sell my things.
So, on Saturday, Nov 14th between 9am - 1pm, I will be with M selling some handmade stuff... wooden folkart, illustrations & other handmade goodies. I am nervous as all get-go and keep telling myself that it is good to get out of my comfort zone.
So.... am busy making lists, cataloging my artwork and designing the booth.
I will take some photos of my work as the next 2 weeks occur and some pics of my set up...
Hmmmm....

2 comments:

M said...

You can do it! It will be fun!! Do I get 50% of profits?? Just kidding!

DannyB said...

I am SOOOO glad that you are coming!