Monday, November 23, 2009

10 Best Things About Our Weekend

This weekend was fantastic. AND.... I think it is safe to say that all four of us thought the weekend was a success! We really did so much and all learned so much, so if I had to narrow it down, it would be:
1. Allie & Ash took a ton of classes! (Conspiracy Theories, A Quick Tour of Physics, Chinese Knotmaking, Dance, Chemical Engineering, Admissions, Nuclear Reactor Tour, Know Where your Towel Is (based on Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) and more.

2. Jon & I walked so much. We did so many trips around MIT that we are pretty comfortable with the layout and we found the elusive "Infinite Hallway" or as I call it the "Never Ending Hallway"

3. The weather at night was warm & then cool last night. It wasn't cold!

4. Building 14N kept their door unlocked, which allowed Jon and I to enter the campus safely in the dark and without getting too cold. We were so thankful for this!

5. Hot Buttered Rum. I had one of these last night after dinner and it was delicious and I went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

6. Jon & I got some Christmas shopping done!

7. Jon bought me these gorgeous boots that I absolutely adored! Jon doesn't "get" my love of beautiful leather boots, but he was absolutely wonderful to get me these!

8. The Prudential Center in Boston is beautiful. The shops, the view, the decorations..... So pretty. (Incidentally, this is where our big trade show is next week!)

9. The Boston Transportation System, aka, the "T" took us all over and was relatively clean and inexpensive. It gave us the chance to travel everywhere we wanted to go without paying additional parking fees or searching for a space.

10. We all spent a lot of time listening to each other, hearing about each other's days and the girls' hopes and dreams.

It was a tremendous weekend.

No comments: