Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holiday Fair - Results

Here I am, peppy and ready to start the fair...
Here is my business manager, who arrived with a 4 page inventory of our products and was instrumental in the day's success!

My adorable wooden pumpkins that didn't sell. The funniest thing of the day was when one shopper pulled one off the shelf and smelled it... Luckily, M was there with me to see it, so we had a little laugh together...

Here is my second shelf of large clothespins, Christmas clipboards and "Snowman Soup"...

Ornaments on our silver tinsel tree...

The Holiday Fair was a success! Overall the turnout was better than previous years and personally, I did well!
Ash and I arrived shortly before 8 am, and we quickly set up. The rain was light and wasn't a problem and we quickly set up our booth. M arrived soon after and stayed the whole time!
Dad stopped bye, Allie & Jon stopped bye and I sold a good amount of things. I was pleased.

Afterwards, M helped me pack up and it was raining buckets. We met at Pizza Chef, next door to the Town Hall and M had a stowaway.... Megan, Nate & Kristy's 6 year old daughter joined us for lunch. Megan was adorable and loved M. It was cute to see her joke with M during lunch.

Overall a great day and I am grateful to Ash and M for all their help!

No comments: