Monday, November 02, 2009

More Wildlife Escapes....


This is the strangest thing that has happened to me lately. I woke up early on Monday and was exercising in our gym. Since we had the trees cut down, we have opened up our backyard and can see more things in the woods further away.
Well at 6 am, I was doing squats and I saw something move in the woods and it was bigger than a raccoon, about the size of a large dog. So, I stopped moving and watched this thing.
Meanwhile, this thing was watching me!

So, I continued with my exercise, while still watching this creature that was on all fours. Suddenly, it sat down and proceeded to watch me for about 2 minutes!
Then, it got up just as quickly as it arrived and walked away.
It was a coydog - a hybrid between a coyote and a dog....
Egads. There is a lot out there!

No comments: