Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Update

Jon & his partner Fred, won the Men's Doubles Championship at the club last night! It was a close 3 set match, 5-7, 7-5, 7-5!
Jon played the best doubles match ever!

The girls and I went down to MIT on Sunday morning for their second diagnostic SAT test... This is where they see what progress they have made. We get the results in December, the day after they take the real SATs.
We left Boston at 4 pm and made it back home by 6 and still had time to catch Jon's match in White River Junction. It was a long day and a lot of driving. I was tired, even though all I did was drive...

The girls started a debate club at the high school and had their first debate today. The good news is that they won! It seems they are masters at debating, arguing and winning an argument.... Hmmm, I think I know where they get that from! But, the were thrilled with their research, presentation and articulation of their position....

No comments: