Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Day Means Painting!

Allie has been working on these vinyl toys for about a year. She is very creative and enjoys her results. It starts with a "MUNNY" which is the brand name of these blank toys and then you alter them, color them in, paint them, etc... to your heart's content. They are very fun to do and are all the range in Japan and little art communities all over the world.
Here are two that Allie has finished...
She is working on her third or as she calls it 2 1/2 at this point....
Here is my attempt...
I am planning my next one as we speak... I am in the design stages of a "Little Red Riding Hood" one and then I will move onto the Big Bad Wolf....
Aren't they adorable?

UPDATE - Here is the link to Wingdoodle's Creativity Store, where I made a guest post!

No comments: