Thursday, March 11, 2010

Haircuts....

The girls and I have been going to the same hairdresser for over 5 years now. Her name is Jessie and she does a very good job. She recently moved to her own place, opened her own hair salon in Warner. She called me to let me know that she was open and I went there this morning for my first haircut in her new place.
She is located right on the main street, behind the brand spanking new Warner Pharmacy (just started by Cyndi Addie). Jessie is occupying the space that was formally Pandora's Locks Hair Salon. Jessie & her husband have been working very hard on painting the place for her to use.
She is still in need of a sign and business cards.
I brought along a design for the cards to give to her as a gift and she LOVED them! She was so appreciative, that she almost cried!
So, I went home and finished up the design and ordered the cards and a window cling.

She is working on a very limited budget and is trying to expand her clientele. I hope she does well.

No comments: