Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mid- Week Already!

I find it hard to believe that it is already Wednesday!

The girls have completed two day of finals with 2 to go and are doing quite well.
I completed on day of Tennis Boot Camp (3 hours of tennis a day Wed - Friday of this week) plus I have a woman's match tonight.

Ashley has continued with her Driver's Ed and is doing quite well. She is at the stage where each time she drives, she learns something new. Today, we encountered a very strange situation with 2 giant state dump trucks. Luckily, the interstate was quiet we were able to come to a complete stop and allow the vehicles to do their thing. Ashley kept her cool and continued to look in her mirrors for other drivers. I was quite proud of her.

The change in weather (the rain and near miss of rain) has caused my headaches to flare up and it seems I have had a headache each day since Friday. I am hoping this clears up with the weather tomorrow.

No comments: