Thursday, June 24, 2010

Working on Posing for Photos

I have been working on my photography for a few years now and still consider myself a beginner. The girls informed me today, that I was NOT in fact a beginner - but I feel like I have so much to learn!
I have been reading about lighting and posing and wow, there is so much to cover in these 2 areas.
Luckily, I have a study stream of victims, err, I mean "volunteers"...

Here Ashley was very chipper and accommodating. She is very patient with me and I am so lucky as the camera loves her!
And here is my first male model. Meet Skyler. He was fantastic!
Who would have thought that a 16 year old boy could be so pleasant? Sklyer, Ash's friend, was just fantastic and gave me a chance to work with poses that weren't "feminine".
He was game for anything and let me take some shots that I could add some artistic flair!

Here are the models during a break!
And here is a happy model - or maybe she is just sick of being photographed!

Next time, I had an appointment with Allie and a new model, Mark! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

And of course if you ever want to work on your little kid photography skills, I know 2 little models...LOL! :-)