Monday, July 26, 2010

More Wedding Pics

Here are Dad & M making their way "down the aisle". It brought tears to my eyes. I can't say enough how I love M's dress! Dad was a little hesitant about wearing a tuxedo, but he looked very handsome!
Allie & Dame really enjoyed the YMCA dance.
Ashley spent a good deal of time snuggling with her nephew!

Here is the singer from the ceremony! She was adorable and handled herself with grace and a sense of humor. Not only did she sing while being pelted with rain, but all the guests were giggling during the rain! She smiled and belted out the very fitting lyrics,
"I can't believe
this is happening to me!
Some people wait a lifetime
for a moment, like this"
She was wonderful.

Here is the display of wedding photographs of family & friends...
The Canuto Siblings (we missed you Veron!). We color coordinated quite nicely!

No comments: