Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall is Here

Dad grew this watermelon from Veronica's seeds and gave it to me for my birthday.  It was beautiful.

On my drive to Hanover today, I noticed that the trees were already turning orange and yellow.  After such a great summer, I should be looking forward to autumn, but I still wish the summer would last longer!  But it is not meant to be.
The girls are already planning Homecoming on October 2nd.  This has turned into a big deal at the high school with booths galore at the big football game and a dance that weekend.  The Robotics team has some surprises in store and the girls are busy working on that!

I joined the 4.0 tennis team and we had our first practice today.  Also, my friend Natasha has started her "Tennis Pro" duties and she started a Fitness Class geared towards tennis players.  We did the "demo" class today so she could work out any kinks.  But, Natasha is such an organized planner, that there were no kinks!  So, for 60 minutes, a group of adults ran around cones, lunged, volleyed and ran through an agility ladder.  The time went bye quickly and it was a lot of fun.

No comments: