- A clean, sterilized comb can be dragged through frosting on a cake for interesting texture.
- A comb can be used on wet paint for interesting background effects or "faux" effects on walls.
- A comb can fluff up carpet that has settled beneath furniture that was recently moved.
- A comb can work to de-pill a sweater.
- A comb can be used to hold a nail in place while you hammer it in. It saves fingers from the novice hammerer!
- A comb can be used to create an indent in the garden when creating shallow indentations for seeds.
Do you know of anymore uses?