But before I sing its virtues, let me tell you some of the arguments against leaf blowers that I fully believed (up until I used one myself).
- They are loud.
- You still need to gather the leaves into a pile and bag it.
- Only lazy people use blowers, just use a rake!
1. They are loud. No arguments here.
2. You still do need to bag the leaves unless you mulch them. This leafblower has a vacuum attachment that allows you to use vacuum up the leaves and mulch them at the same time. I have not used this, but like this feature. And, I didn't bag the leaves, I just blew them into the woods. I do this when I rake as well.
3. As for being lazy, well, OK. I will accept that label. It's not like I am just sweeping my deck and feel like I need a blower for a small space. THAT would be lazy. But, with 3 decks, walkways and other areas, I think that the leafblower is a helpful tool
Here is the proof:
Oh - and did I mention that using the blower is fun? I feel like if I strapped it to my back, it would be a jet pack!