Friday, May 13, 2011

4 Tennis Matches In 4 Days!

Today was the first day off from tennis all week!  We had 5 matches this week - Yes, that is correct, 5 matches in 4 days as one was a "double header".  The kids were zombies during yesterday's match, but no one complained, grumbled or hopped a train out of here!
Today, was our first day off (not due to rain) all season.  I gave the girls the day off, even though they asked if there was practice.  It is a very rewarding to work with this particular group of students and I am very fortunate that they have such great attitudes.
We have two matches scheduled for this week -- and the forecast is for rain, rain and more rain.  I am not certain what will happen if we can not play the matches.  I guess we will have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, I am hoping to get some sleep tonight and catch up on some rest.  The rain makes good sleeping weather, so I can look forward to that.

No comments: