Sunday, May 15, 2011
8 Things That Made Me Smile This Week
2. We had a large group of people at our home before the prom - parents, grandparents, friends. One of the girls going to the prom, realized that she didn't have a flower for her date. So, on the way to the car, she asked me if she could pick a flower from my garden. I ran to get the cutters and watched as she tucked the blooming azalea into his lapel!
3. Claudia & Theo! Seeing these adorable kids after a long bus ride and 3 tennis matches made it all worth it! Their little smiling faces were just what the doctor ordered.
4. Finding little "treasures" at the Barn Sale - 3 tiny hand carved camels will be perfect for my Arabian Nights themed Christmas this year!
5. Watching my girls play tennis. Even though they were exhausted, they played beautifully!
6. Jon's birthday today. Even though he doesn't like to be the center of attention, I enjoy seeing his smile when we wish him a happy birthday!
7. Finding some new recipes to try! Can't wait to start baking once the tennis season is over!
8. The cat came back after spending her first night outside!