Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week at a Glance...

This week's weather was sunny and hot.  Hotter than heck, actually!  The temps rose to above 90 and we had brutal thunderstorms in the afternoons.  Then, the rains arrived on Friday and the temps dropped to the 50's by day.  Ah- New England weather...
The strange people I live with have donned shoes with individual toe chambers... These shoes challenge you to use different muscles in your legs, as you learn to walk on the balls of your feet more.  Fun to look at and leaves great footprints!
And Kat... Ah, our lovely new outdoor cat.  Since we have her, we have been plagued by "visitors" that we don't want.  A stray one eyed, nasty cat comes looking for her at night.  This Cyclops of a cat comes right to the window of our house.  I thought that was bad, but now we have a large raccoon (that I thought was a bear cub at first) that is making the rounds.  I dislike raccoons more than the average person.  I fail to see their "cuteness" and instead, I see their claws and their courage.  Yuck, yuck, yuck!

No comments: