- Allie made a delicious pan of cornbread to go with our chili for dinner. Her secret ingredient that made it utterly delicious was blueberries!
- We looked out the window to see 5 dolphins playing in the water! Dolphins are graceful, strong and breathtaking.
- We went to a Tapas Bar and Ashley translated the menu for us.
- We went to see the Green Lantern movie and the theater popped their own popcorn. We haven't been to a theater that sold warm, freshly popped popcorn in forever!
- Allie has been taking daily walks on the beach and meeting new people everyday.
- We went stand up paddle boarding in the Gulf and I saw a flying fish!
- We went to an Italian restaurant that I call the "LaMeridiana" of Florida. It was as if someone transplanted the resto down here!
Friday, July 01, 2011
Week at a Glance... 7.1.11
This week has been overwhelming and exhausting! But, here are a few highlights that made me smile...