Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Love Notes and Worms...

Through the years, the girls have left me notes. Some were notes, letting me know that they left the house and where they were going.  Other notes were sweet little notes saying, "I love you, Momma" or something just as sweet. Last week, I found a note I didn't quite expect....
Last week, Ashley gave me a beautiful sunflower that I loved.  I took pictures of it on the back deck.
 And on the front deck.  The sunflower signals the end of summer in NH and Ashley knows that I love them.
 So, I couldn't help but move it around with me and take pictures.  Then, I noticed a note left beside it one morning.  I was expecting a tender note to wish me a good day or something like that....
Instead, this is what was left for me....
It reads - "Heads Up! This flower has at least 2 worms. heart Ashley".

No comments: