Sunday, August 07, 2011

Week at a Glance... 8.7.11

It is hard to believe that it is already August 7th!  Where has the summer gone?
This week, I ran myself ragged.  And while it is exhausting, it is also satisfying as I feel accomplished with all my tasks.  Here goes:

  • I played (successfully) in a ladies quarterfinal tennis match with a great partner.
  • I made (and delivered) eggplant parmigiana and frozen scone batter to my favorite people in Boston.
  • I traveled to Boston, MA, Concord, NH and then Portland, Maine all in a 24 hour period.
  • I finished my paintings.
  • I watched over 30 sets of men's tennis at the District matches!

  • I ate at "Famous Dave's BBQ" and tasted 5 BBQ sauces

  • I ate a "Canadian Maple" donut at Tim Horton's - maple glaze, vanilla pudding....
  • I cleaned my house, then cleaned some more.  Then cleaned again.
  • I detailed my car.
  • I read two fantastic books this week Rawhide Down about the assassination attempt against President Reagan and Thirteen Reasons Why a very interesting story about teen suicide.
  • I missed my daughters.

No comments: