Friday, September 09, 2011

Greetings from Cape Cod

I had the pleasure of visiting my friend Natasha at her family's home on Cape Cod, Ma. It was pouring rain and absolutely beautiful!  Everyone I met, from Natasha's lovely parents to her hysterical "bonus" brother Patrick, to her neighbors -- all told me how beautiful the cape was when it wasn't raining.  Well, I thought it was quite beautiful even in the rain!
 After Labor day is "off season" and the cape is quiet.  I was there for one night and half a day and it rained all the time.  But, that didn't deter us from going out for walks and driving tours.
 We had dinner at a fantastic restaurant with a fantastic waitress named "Astronata".  Isn't that an unusual name?
Then, we came home and the neighbors joined us for some laughs.  I laughed so hard for so long.  When I went to bed that night, my abs felt sore from laughing so much!
 Natasha and Patrick took me on a driving tour of some amazing beaches.  And then to Provincetown.
The scenery was breathtaking.  I had such a fun time!  Natasha is still there until Sunday and I hope she gets some of that fantastic sun that they were hoping for!

No comments: