Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Decorations

People are getting stranger and stranger.  Proof is this year's choice of Halloween decorations.  It used to be that people would carve a pumpkin or create a scene with spider webs, but this year those are passe....
It seems that this is the Halloween decoration of choice this year....

Look closely at the arrow.  In this particular case, a bloody foot is hanging out the back of the trunk.  I was at a stoplight and noticed something amiss.  When I recognized it, my pulse raced, my temperature rose and I searched for my cell phone to call the police.  Luckily, in the time it took to dig through my purse, another car pulled up beside me with an arm hanging out it's trunk!  I realized it was just a tasteless decoration for the holiday....

I hope.

No comments: