Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's Like Christmas Around Here!

This is the image of a fabulous daughter bringing her mother home a new project!
Remember last year when local businesses posted soldiers outside their shops?  Well, this year they are doing the same thing, but have offered blank soldiers to the public.  The blank soldiers are shaped pieces of plywood, all primed and ready to be painted.  They are for sale at Clarke's Hardware for $30 each.  My lovely and strong daughter brought one home for me to prepare for Christmas!
When she purchased it, the clerks asked her "ohh, what do you plan on doing with it?"  And Ashley replied, "I just plan on bringing it home to my mom."  Isn't that adorable?
Now, I have to come up with a plan for my nutcracker.... Here are some possible ideas.
 Good Old Uncle Sam
 or a tennis player?
 An adorable skier?
Or maybe a baker?

What do you think? Be sure to vote in my poll.... Poll closes on the 14th.  Thanks!

2 comments:

DamianC said...

Claudia choose other. She wants you to do the Flower one (like on the Clarkes Hardware picture)

I like the Candy Uncle Sam one myself.

M said...

I like the baker candy man.