Thursday, November 03, 2011

Some Things that Made Me Smile

This week, I feel that I am blessed with so many things that made me appreciate my life.  Here are just a few.
1. My sister found out that she is having a baby girl!
2. I saw two dolphins playing in the Gulf -- just surfacing and diving as if they were the only ones in the world.
3. I realized that I don't dislike fennel anymore!
4. I learned that I dislike tilapia!
5. I felt the warm rays of the sun on my face, shoulders and belly.
6. A woman asked me if I was from Tampa because I sounded like I was and I told, "Why yes, I am, Darlin'".
7. I ran every other day for the last 3 weeks!
8. I got a long email from my sister!
9. I am already making plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
10. I had a long conversation on the phone with both of my girls and we laughed and laughed.
11. I got all that darn wallpaper down!
12. I am coming home tomorrow!

1 comment:

SOFIA said...

You like Fennel!!!! I never thought you would come out with it!