Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Advent Journal 2011 Recap

Here is a quick recap from my Advent Journal. I completed and printed out the online part and bound all the pages together with book rings.  The journal spanned from December 1 - December 24 and I added a  Journal Recap page on the 26th, after I had some time to review the journal.
 
 Here is the journal, all compiled.
 I printed out the header/header that I used for the blog to use as a first page or introductory page.
 Here is the December 9th page.
 Here is the page from December 10th, where the journal prompt was to attach a Christmas card to the journal.
 Here is the first page of results from my Scavenger Hunt. I included 2 photo pages of pictures.
 Here is my last page, my Journal Recap, added on the 26th.  I thoroughly enjoyed keeping this journal. Reading it altogether, has given me some ideas for next year!  Just 11 months to go!
And here is the front and back of my journal.


No comments: