Friday, December 23, 2011

Advent Journal Day 24 - December 24, 2011 - Scavenger Hunt

Today is the last prompt for our Advent Journal.  I hope you enjoyed the challenges and enjoyed the days of Advent.  I wish you all a Merry Christmas.  I had a fun time finding things on the list.  Some are unexpected and others are traditional. What did you find?
Day 24 Advent Journal 12.24.11
Try and find all the things in the Scavenger Hunt around your home, town and state!


Hanging Wreath on a Bakery Window
 Snowman Pops made from marshmallows
Christmas Tree "bokeh" taken at sunset.  I love how the lights blurred! 
Santa on the street.  (Oops, I guess his outfit is a little itchy!)
 Angel in a store window
 Something Sparkly
Something Gold - decorations inside a mall in Boston.

Something Furry - a group of very realistic toy sleeping dogs at OMG Boutique
 Shoppers rushing home with their treasures.
Ribbons and Bows
Red and Green together - sushi for lunch!

No comments: