Friday, December 02, 2011

Advent Journal Day 3 - December 3, 2011

Double Click, Save and Print

Day 3 Advent Journal 12.3.11
 Today's Prompt:  Write a short blurb about a favorite Christmas memory.  The memory can be from childhood or just last yesterday.  

Here is Day 3 of my Advent Journal. 
Here is the text from my entry:
One of my favorite Christmas memories took place in December 2000.  We spent a lot of time decorating and putting up the tree.  Jon set up Christmas music to play during the day.  
I walked into the living room to see Gram sitting in her chair, listening to “Ave Maria” and crying.

 I think that was the first time I had ever seen her cry and they were tears of happiness.
I asked her if she was all right and she told me that everything was so beautiful, the Christmas tree, the lights and the music.






1 comment:

SOFIA said...

Thanks for this Lovely memory of Gram.