Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Looking Forward...

We had a great few days of birthdays around here and their completion marks the beginning of my girls 19th and 20th years.  Add to that graduation, orientation and more and we are off!
-I am meeting a good friend for dinner on Thursday.  It seems like forever since we chatted.  I can't wait to here her voice and giggles!
-Ashley has her senior dinner dance on Friday.  I sense a photo opportunity in the near future.
-Ashley has college orientation next week in Boston.  Time to select classes and become accustomed to the campus life
photo by Ladies Home Journal
-Ashley graduates high school on the 16th and we are having a family party afterwards!
-I am looking forward to trying this recipe for Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with a vegetable topping.
-My sister arrives from Europe on the 19th.  I am so excited. I look forward to lots of chats, laughs and visits from family.
-I am enjoying the warmer weather of spring (finally). I love that there are no more frosts at night.  And during some days, I don't even need a jacket.
-I am enjoying running in the cool air, not cold air.  And sometimes, the warm air!
-We have been having a Wednesday family night, where we all agree to NOT schedule anything but time together.  It has been so much fun.  I look forward to it all week long.

No comments: