Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blog Award - Thanks to Linda at Partycraft Secrets!

One of the most amazing things about the internet is the fascinating and kind people you can meet from all around the world! Linda from Partycraft Secrets.com is one of those people. Linda lives in beautiful Australia, is an architect, the proud mama to two girls and owns her own business.  In addition, although, I don't know how she finds any time left, she designs crafts!  I don't think artist even begins to describe her.  She sounds more like a jack of all trades!


Linda has kindly nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award!  In order to participate, I have a few rules to follow and have to answer some questions about myself, give 11 random facts and pass on the award to other bloggers.  Thank you to Linda for the kind recognition.  Here goes:

11 Facts About Me:

1. Those that know me know that I am the most skeptical person alive.
2. I love to laugh, especially at my own jokes.
3. I realize that I have changed in my lifetime.
4. I realize that I have a lot more growing to do.
5. I no longer love ice cream and this makes me sad.
6. I love to work out and exercise.
7. I think cheating at sports should be punishable by death or expulsion - even in cards.
8. I wish I could go back and live my childhood with what I have learned up to now.
9. I wish I had 10 more children like the two I have.
10. I would love to be able to teleport instead of driving, flying or taking the bus.
11. I feel better at 39 than I did at 29!  But, this is the only time I will admit that.


1. What kind of people are attracted to your blog? 
Mostly, my family - who like to make sure I am not getting into too much trouble. 
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I could be happy anywhere, as long as I was within 10 minutes of a hot shower and a well stocked pantry. 
3. Is blogging more of a job or a hobby for you? 
Hobby.  There is no stress about blogging and it keeps me somewhat sane.
4. What's the one thing about yourself that you would love to change? 
I would love to be more spontaneous, after all my chores were done between the hours of 5 and 6 pm.
5. If you are a mom, how often do you enjoy alone time? 
Pass.
6. If it was going to be made public, which would you tell: your age, your weight, or your income?
Between google and my sisters, I doubt any of this is private. But, I would have  to say my age.  I am proudly 21+ and have been for 18 years!
7. What personality trait bugs you the most?
People who are perpetually late, rude or don't think I am funny.
8. What's your favorite restaurant?
LaMeridiana Restaurant - no question.
9. What are you best known for?
Being a few eggs short of a dozen.
10. Finish this sentence: My favorite social networking site is ______. 
None. I tolerate Facebook to keep in touch with family and stalk my daughters' activities.
11. Pet names from strangers (sweetie, honey, etc.). Love it or hate it? 
Not a problem for me unless they are a pervert trying to "hit on me".  I don't expect everyone to know my name and appreciate that someone is referring to me as a person.


I am awarding the Liebster Blog Award to:

Heatherly Loves
Whimsically Homemade
ArtStarbyaletha


Liebster Rules

1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award (Partycraft Secrets) and follow them.
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog. 
4. Present the Liebster Award to 11 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized and awarded.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Share 11 random facts about yourself. 
7. Answer 11 questions the tagger has asked you, and give 11 questions to the people you've  tagged.
8. You are not allowed to tag back the blogger who chose you.

2 comments:

Partycraft Secrets said...

Well deserved congrats! I look forward to reading your work in the future, and seeing how your site progresses as it grows! x

Partycraft Secrets said...

Well deserved congrats! I look forward to reading your work in the future, and seeing how your site progresses as it grows! x