Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Pail List... Updated

I have made a lot of progress on my Summer Pail List and have had a lot of fun doing it.

5 New foods to try - So far, I've tried grouper cheeks (actual fish cheeks!) Mahi, and tomatillo.
tomatillo
10 New Recipes - Peach and Blueberry Salad, Peach Salsa, Peach Scones and Cheesy Bread.  I will be making all of those again!  I am on the search for more.
I've read 2 Robert Parker novels, Family Honor and Shrink Rap, written about a female investigator Sunny Randall.  They are a great summer read.
Summer Movies  - We have seen 3 summer movies and missed our chance to see Men in Black 3 in theaters.  We watched Snow White and the Huntsmen, and The Avengers and enjoyed them both.  We saw Prometheus and found it to be a dud.
I've been running and working out almost daily and feel great because of it. I enjoy the summer heat and the ability to be outdoors, unlike the cold and damp NH fall and spring.
I've been drawing and painting daily and feel energized and inspired by summer.

I still have some things to complete on my list, but summer is still here and I look forward to each day we have left!

No comments: