Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week At a Glance

Another week has gone by in 2012. While the calendar says that it is officially fall, the leaves are only barely starting to turn in NH. 
This week has been a whirlwind of appointments, meetings, chores and errands. With my girls off at school, I find each day blending into the next one.
I have been writing regularly, so I have a place to devote my time and energy.  This helps to distract me from the empty house.
I took to one of the garden boxes and gave it a much needed weeding. Better late than never, I guess.
Ellie turned 7 months old this week.  She is more adorable with each passing day!
And here are a couple of interesting sights. They couldn't be more different from each other.
Louis Vuitton window display, Boston September 2012
The Louis Vuitton window display at the Copley Place Mall is striking!  The tentacles seem to grow from the ceiling and floor in the window.  I love the use of the red and white to add further interest.  It is like something out of Dr. Suess's imagination!
And the stillness of Pleasant Lake. The water is like a mirror. So beautiful.  Can't you hear the silence?

No comments: