Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Gratitude

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”  ― Albert Einstein
My brother's wife posted lovely words of gratitude on her facebook page, I wanted to give thanks for all the blessings in my life.  Each day is truly a gift and being able to realize that is a gift in itself.
Aside from the everyday things that I take for granted, such as a home, warm water, my health and the freedom to work hard, study what I wish to learn and communicate with family and friends.  I am grateful for the ability to travel freely, have food when I am hungry and live in a safe environment.
Today, I had a moment of blessings, when I realized that I had everything I could ever want at that moment.  I was running outside with my daughter and my sister called to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving.  My family was safe and happy.  I was exercising and when finished, I would return to my home to make a Thanksgiving dinner with my daughters and husband and his parents. I am blessed, truly blessed.
Thank you to my family for your love, support and laughs!

No comments: