Saturday, January 26, 2013

Digital Drawings

Here are some more digital drawings I've been working on.  I think I am hooked on drawing on an iPad and using a stylus instead of a paintbrush.  There is no clean up and no having to run to the store for supplies. Plus, I can't spell paint on myself when I use the iPad!
 I've been working on elephants. This one is a dumbo type elephant, notice the round eyes and happy smile.
 And a more realistic looking animal - the pelican.... I really like this one.
 Another elephant with round eyes... the front view, ready to charge!
 Doesn't everyone love a turquoise snowflake?

And a picture of my sister in Hawaii this past Christmas break.... She claims she was never in a grass skirt... I have my doubts.

1 comment:

piera said...

LOVE YOUR PICTURES. ESPECIALLY THE ONE OF ME IN THE GRASS SKIRT. NO GRASS SKIRT, BUT PICTURES BY THE POOL AND OCEAN. LOVE YOUR PICTURES:)