Sunday, February 03, 2013

Blessings

This week an older man approached me in the pharmacy and asked if I wouldn't mind helping him.  He needed to purchase a pair of gloves for his granddaughter who looked to be my age and would I mind trying on the gloves to see if they fit.  I asked how old his granddaughter was and he said 15!  Ha, ha, ha.... (well, I didn't say that he may have had vision problems)....

I ran a "good" running time for a 2 mile run today. I have started to like running. At first I only liked the physical exertion, but now I like the freedom of it.

My sister and I had a good laugh during a trying time.

I finished my latest book A Clash of Kings.  This is the second book in the series and I didn't like it at all. I started the third book in hopes the story would improve. The books are so long and I feel like I have dedicated so much time to the plot lines that I want to like the third book so I will give it a try.



No comments: